6-9. May 2021 (Wednesday – Friday)
Wednesday: 10 a.m. 6 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. 6 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. 5 p.m.
HUNGEXPO Budapest Congress and Exhibition Center
H-1101 Budapest, Albertirsai út 10.
Please note, that the entrance is changed this years!
Enter through Entrance Hall III only.
Please note that animals are not allowed to enter.
Tickets on the spot can be purchased with touch-to-pay bank cards or with HelloPay card.
If you do not have a touch-to-pay bank card, tickets can be purchased with a HelloPay card by following these steps:
1. Get a HelloPay card at a cashier in Entrance Halls I or III.
2. The HelloPay card can be used immediately to buy a ticket. More: HERE
27 February 2020 (Professional day)
– on the spot: 5.500 HUF
– online: 5.250 HUF (+250 HUF service fee per ticket)
28 February – 1 March 2020.
– with registration: 2.400 HUF (+250 HUF service fee per ticket)
– without registration: 2.650 HUF (+250 HUF service fee per ticket)
On the spot
Free entrance for students on 28 February 2020 with valid student card.
– daily ticket: 2.900 HUF
– family ticket (two adults with three children under 14): 5.800 HU
– afternoon ticket: 1.600 HUF (after 3 p.m. on 28 February – 1 March 2020)
– discounted ticket: 1.900 HUF (Children younger than 14 years accompanied by an adult, pensioners, students with student ID and persons with disabilities.)
– student group ticket: 1.500 HUF (For a group with minimum of 15 students, in this case it is free for 2 accompanying teachers.)
– for inhabitants who live in the 10th district: 1.450 HUF (evidence document of your address is needed)
– entrance is free for children under 6 years.
It is possible to buy tickets with OTP SZÉP Card in the Entrance Hall III.
Hungary Card owners are entitled to buy tickets on 22-24 February 2019 (public days) with 50% discount two times for two people or one time for four people. The discount will be deducted from the full-price daily ticket.
One ticket can be used once, and is valid for Budapest Boat Show held simultaneously.
How to get there
– By underground no. 2 (M2) direct connection by bus “EXPO járat” (bus 10) from the Metro terminus “Örs vezér tere”
– By tram no. 37 from the “Blaha Lujza tér” respectively
– By car from “Kerepesi út” – from the direction of the city centerParking
P3 and P5 parking site
Daily fee: 3000 HUF/car (gross amount)
The cashless payment system was introduced in the internal, barrier-free parking lots (P5). The parking fee can be paid by contactless bank cards or Hellopay cards. PLEASE NOTE that upon exiting with your car the 3000 HUF parking fee must be available to deduct from your card. At the exit of the parking lots you can redeem your money remainig on the card and the 500 HUF deposit. Also here you may receive your invoice about the parking fee. More information: HERE
Daily fee: 3000 HUF/car (gross amount), 9000 HUF/bus (3 x 3000 HUF, gross amount)
You must pay in advance at the parking area. You may receive your invoice from the parking guards on the spot.
VIP Card owners can use the P5 and Albertirsai street parking sites during the opening hours. By the exit the barcode on the VIP Card is needed!
Disabled visitors can park their car in P5 parking site on the marked area free of charge. From this point pavilions can be easily reached.
Electric car charger station
Schneider Electric, the international expert in energy management and automation pays a close attention to the widespread of electric cars and supports the development of a suitable and modern recharging infrastructure. As a result of this, EVLink Parking electric car charger stations have been installed at the premises of HUNGEXPO Budapest Congress and Exhibition Center, that benefit not only the owners of electric cars but others too. The chargers contribute towards an efficient recharging infrastructure, furthermore indirectly influence the air quality of Budapest and with this they also assist in achieving climate protection related objectives.